How about a logo tweak teewolf

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by dschmaus, Oct 19, 2006.

1. dschmaus

dschmaus LawnSite Member

You seem to be able to take a average idea and just make it work.. Could you give this on a tweak... Thanks so much

2. teewolf

teewolf LawnSite Member
    from UK

how about this?

fair.jpg

3. dschmaus

dschmaus LawnSite Member

I'm thinking its over the top (my design)

Maybe something a little more simple.

Which one out of these 4 do you guys like

4. dschmaus

dschmaus LawnSite Member

here it is

Attached Files:

5. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Honestly, i like all of them in the last post.

6. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

i like the first and the third one

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

take the one that teewolf did, put some vertical stripes on the green squares, and get rid of the burgundy and black on the F. That makes no sense and breaks it up too much. Also, a little more handsome tone of green for the F. Take the fonts in the word Landscaping and spread them out a little more - making it look a bit more modern and fashionable.
    The thing is, is THIS what you are doing? Or is it landscape management? Landscape Maintenance? Landscaping AND maintenance? the thing is, don't sell yourself short on your message of service your company will provide - be it now OR in the future.

8. FATWEASEL

FATWEASEL LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Three and Four.

Three is the most balanced. Horizontal lines ground your type and lead your eyes comforably from left to right. The leaf adds interest 'outside the frame' without being distracting. I could easily see that on the side of a truck. Maybe, maaaybe play with the kerning between the 'r' 'o' and 'u'.

I personally like the graphic in #4 better but you might could work with similar lines like in #3. The type kinda floats. Maybe have one bold line under 'fair'. A dark line might be too much. Possibly have the line in the same green. I understand the green in 'ground' but maybe play around with switching the colors back and forth.

Just my opinion.

Andy

9. teewolf

teewolf LawnSite Member
    from UK

another idea

fairground.jpg

10. martinfan06

martinfan06 LawnSite Senior Member

same here 1st and 3rd