How about this for a trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by HiTECH, Jul 5, 2006.

1. HiTECH

HiTECH LawnSite Member

this was my old race trailer that i used in 2002 and 2003 when i raced sprint cars. It was 44' long. Wish i still had it to haul my mowers. HAHA

2. HiTECH

HiTECH LawnSite Member

Here is the sprint car i use to race.

racecar 1.jpg

racecar 2.jpg

racecar cockpit.jpg
  3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

show up to mow in that trailer, how sick would that be!!!!
  4. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

got a guy around here thats a really looney but he has a tandem axle maby about 30-35 ft long and its his whole shop its everything to him he hauls it everywhere along with 2 lazers but i think its a little much for what he has going
  5. Ideal Lwns & Landscp

Ideal Lwns & Landscp LawnSite Member

Do you still race?
  6. HiTECH

HiTECH LawnSite Member

No i quit racing in 2003. Sometimes i get asked to drive for random people and i take them up on the offer but that is very rare. Last year i drove a modified 3 times for a local guy.
  7. SSS 18734

SSS 18734 LawnSite Member

That's sweet!
  8. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

What sanctioning body did you race in? I live in Minnesota and I regularly go to Arlington Raceway and watch IMCA sprint cars.
  9. HiTECH

HiTECH LawnSite Member

i live in st. louis missouri, but i would travel to indiana every weekend to run there local non wing shows on off weekends, then when usac was running i would race with them.
  10. tat900

tat900 LawnSite Senior Member

make em run wingless that wing is a crutch anybody and drive around a track without a wing you got to work a car and yes i know i run a imca here in arkansas