How are Shindaiwa C4 motors? T3410, EB3410?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by yungman, Nov 29, 2007.

1. yungman

yungman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Calif.

Everyone talk about Stihl 4Mix, how about Shindi C4? Anyone use their C4 line trimmers, hedge trimmers, edgers and blowers.
    I am in market of a trimmer,:usflag: I just bought a new EB3410 blower, I am reluctant to get the T3410 trimmer just because I don't want to find out later that there is some problem, then I'll have 2 pieces of junk!!
  2. DuraCutter

DuraCutter LawnSite Senior Member

We just bought 2 shindi c4's. Used them today on a skiff of snow on about 7 condo properties. Ran them for about 5 hours straight. Lots of power, more than the Still 600 or the echos 751 we have. So far, so good, and if they break, we'll bring them in for warranty repairs.

3. Dodge Truck

Dodge Truck LawnSite Member
    from Mass

Shindi c4 is the ORIGINAL hybrid engine...Stihl stole it from them, Shindaiwa is top notch equipment, durable, powerful and reliable. what more can you ask for.
  4. yungman

yungman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Calif.

Hi Dodge Truck
    Good hearing from you. Do you have any C4 stuff? It is very quiet, almost don't have to use ear muff and I already have the 34cc one. It seems to drink a lot of gas. One full tank last maybe 30 minutes or so. I don't really mind, keep my gas new!!

To anyone: I would really like to hear from someone that have use C4 trimmers daily for extended period of time to put in a few words here. Thanks