How are the Hustler FasTrak ZTRs?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Howie's Lawn Care, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Howie's Lawn Care

Howie's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I know they aren't commercial grade, but a one year commercial warranty seems good enoigh for me. I feel next year will be a building year and the following year will be a more profitable year allowing me to choose the equipment I actually desire to have (Hustler Super Z). I can't swing too much money:( this upcoming year year, so I am looking into these FasTraks. The Hustler sponsor on their forum says the Honda engines are commercial grade. Are all they Honda engines on FasTrak and FasTrak Mini ZTRs commerciall grade? If so, what kind of commercial warranty does the engine itself carry? Will a 42" or 44" Hustler FasTrak/FasTrak Mini provide a customer satisfaction quality of cut or is a 37" Hustler Hydro Walk-Behind a better route to go? Thanks for any help in advance.

2. splatz100

splatz100 LawnSite Senior Member

didnt you just post this same topic 2 days ago??

3. Howie's Lawn Care

Maybe a topic about the FasTrak but with different questions. I just really get into mowers and want to see how the stack up compared to other mowers and prices. I posted a question on the Hustler forum about Hondas engines, but it never went up. I think the Hustler Sponsor reads all of the posts before they go up, right?

4. Howie's Lawn Care

It seems like alot of people are getting quoted better than retail prices from their dealers on Hustler mowers. Do the Hustler mowers usually sell for less than the retail prices on the Hustler forum?

5. splatz100

splatz100 LawnSite Senior Member

15 hp Kohler w/36" mower Mini $3,199.00
    17 hp Kohler w/42" mower Mini $3,499.00
    16 hp Honda w/36" mower Mini $3,699.00
    16 hp Honda w/42" mower Mini $3,999.00
    18 hp Kohler w/44" mower $4,399.00
    20 hp Kohler w/52" mower $4,599.00
    16 hp Honda w/44" mower $4,599.00
    18 hp Honda w/44" mower $4,799.00
    18 hp Honda w/52" mower $4,999.00
    20 hp Honda w/52" mower $5,199.00