How are you advertising this year?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by CJCuttingEdge, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Green Feet Lawn

Green Feet Lawn LawnSite Member

I sent a letter to my quality customers asking for their help. I offered a free mowing for any referral that signes up. I also included 6 business cards. People talk and if they are happy, they will sell for you.
  2. XLS

XLS LawnSite Silver Member

CJ we are more likely the highest price in our areas , more then likely in the top 25 largest in the state so i must say its easy for us because we treat every customer as if they are our only 1 As for the 80 year olds ...... if you want a loyal customer they are your best bet, never seen an 80 year old on a ztr. Try her damn cookie, thank her lie if need be smile and tell her you look forward to doing business with her , let her tell you a story or two and say have a nice day maam . best bet even if that didnt pay off for you , she will tell her friends at the bridge or bingo games all about how nice your presentation was ,and send you work by word of mouth .
  3. HHlandscaping

HHlandscaping LawnSite Member

yea I am gonna try about 1k door hangers this year and see what I can drum up In Neighborhoods that I want more clients in