1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

How are you liking you Bobcat Compact Track Loader -CTL

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Daner, Dec 17, 2012.

1. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Holy Cripes i just noticed you are right around the corner from me. I have definitely passed you working before. I live in the Erin/Georgetown area with my yard in Caledon. What Dealers have you been talking with? I can honestly say talk to the guys at Bobcat of Brantford. The give very competitive numbers , and are excellent to deal with. Much better then the guys from the k/w area ... As for the t190 look for one with an A91 package. This includes cab with heat and air, keyless start, pilot/hand controls, etc.
  2. Nelson M Martin

Nelson M Martin LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

Hi Daner
    If you are interested you may come and test drive my Bobcat T770 c/w roller suspension and A91 package.
    i live about 20 to 30 minutes from u:canadaflag:
  3. Daner

Daner LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for that offer, the T770 sounds like a fair sized machine.
    I will look up the specs on it

Its great to run into neighboroughs:clapping: I have heard of that package, I know I know what is in it.
    I better start listing some of my old farm equipment on Kijiji to be able to aford one of these bobcat Cadilacs:weightlifter:
    I'm In Rock wood, even closer than you think
    I spoke to a dealer in Hamilton about a used machine, but he had none with the pilot controls. I'm in no rush, I still need to build the tree spade over the winter.
    and by the sounds of that wind we will be plowing snow soon.
    I will have a look over at the Brantford Bobcat site.

4. arbor pro

arbor pro LawnSite Senior Member
    from SD

I use a t300 bobcat with a 30" spade. Great machine with good flotation, power and lifting capacity. Mine is a 2002 with 3300 hours and going strong. IMO, hours and age not as important as how the machine has been used and maintained. I've seen plenty of newer machines with fewer hours completely beat to oblivion from misuse and lack of proper maintenance.

Bobcat T300 left.jpg
  5. Daner

I just saw a A91 -T190 near by 38 grand, I need to sell some of my equipment soon.:weightlifter:

I have never used the pilot controls, just the feet control , I hope I can adapt to the change over.
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  6. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

How many hours on it? And the pilot controls are very easy to learn! Once you go pilot you won't want to go back!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. arbor pro

arbor pro LawnSite Senior Member
    from SD

I'll sell my t300 for $21k.
  8. Daner

where are you located and do you have a picture of the t300

I now also have my eye on a Case 420 ct series 3 for the same price as the Bobcat T190....That case sure lookks good from the outside