How big is an acre? in feet

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by instyle, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Littleriver1

Littleriver1 LawnSite Senior Member

Both of my feet are achers

2. leeslawncare

leeslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I hope an acre is an acre!! i bought 3.51 of them last fall at a bargin at a auction !! on the mountain with a view ...Thanks to cuttin grass !! got to love it !!:drinkup:

3. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

Wow, I guess some people just have to show off!

4. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

The man asked a legitimate question if you quit spending all of your time trying to be cute you may possibly learn something before you die. (But I doubt it)

5. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

43,560 sq. ft. It was on my realtor test last year, 43,560sq.ft is what they officially use for legal purposes.

Buck

6. leeslawncare

leeslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Hey jtkplc......I liked that comment..Lokking at the picture you showed with you name ,you must cut that lawn (I hope?)if so we both have something in comon????? I was just proud of what this biz have gave me. now who is "showing off" . If that was not your client ,You sure have a coll home man....Who cuts the lawn?

7. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Not sure how old you are? -- if you know Nascar?- and being from:canadaflag: it may not work for you but for the rest here is a way to remember.
    ( age is for those that remember the speed limit)

Richard Petty got caught driving 1 MPH over the limit.

UP NORTH, this is how they taught us to remember it in real estate class back in 85. Man I am getting old:laugh:

8. Sammy

Sammy LawnSite Bronze Member

What did they fine him ?:dancing: