how big??

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Mowerboy04, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

hey guys how big of a trailer do i need to get a 52in ztr and a 60in ztr and also a 36" walk behind? i'm thinking about getting a enclosed trailer
  2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I would say 16ft. This will give you some extra room for a 21 and for baggers or velkes or what ever!
  3. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

16 ft will work but if you have bagging units on the z then no way. I have an 18 and i have a 52in wb with sulky 52inch z with bagger 2 21's and I can barely fit a 52inch stander on there
  4. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

i would say 16 with the rest of the guys....measure the lengths of it all and then u will know....add on a few in. to each jst to be safe
  5. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

20 Ft i would say, mine is the perfect size to fit another rider.
  6. OGM_Mows

OGM_Mows LawnSite Member

I go 20 foot. Gives you something to grow into and also means you're not tripping over things. Correct if I am wrong, but if you move into say two full size lazer's with baggers is like 8 feet a piece.
  7. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

A friend of mine has a 15 foot enclosed with racks in the front and we can never get my 52" and his 60" and then his 36" on...then he has a 18' open and that is a little better but im sure you would be ALOT happier with a 20'
  8. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

My bad i meant 16'