How bout podcasting lawnsite threads.

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by tinman, Aug 8, 2005.

1. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

Sean,

How bout podcasting weeekly or bi weekly newsletters. Also I'd like to have the threads available in MP3 format so I can listen while I work on my MP3 player.. All you need is someone to read the threads aloud & record them digitally & post them on a section of lawnsite. This could take a while, but every thread would not need be recorded. Just threads that are most useful, or got a certain # of responses, etc.
    I do not know how much space this would take ,but it could even be a paid service,,,,say $1 - $2 per month for members who want it. I love reading posts here & have read alot but I'm sure there's a lot I have missed.

2. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

i think a better alternative would be to make lawnsite in an WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) so it could be viewed on cell phones

3. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

That's also a good idea, but only if you are out in the field , not doing the actual work. Maybe just overseeing the work. With the audio you can listen while working.

4. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

true, both would be nice really

5. The Dude

The Dude LawnSite Member

Be nice, but certainly not cheap. And remember the site is free.

6. Redneckn

Redneckn LawnSite Senior Member

I wanna be the one that reads the threads. :blob3:

7. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

Now I may have to cough up for an MP3 player. Maybe I'll check into those refurbs that were mentioned in off topic.