How can i improve my latest flyer?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Royallawncare, Feb 25, 2005.

1. Royallawncare

Royallawncare LawnSite Member

I am not sure i like the idea of this flyer but i need suggestions on how to change it to be better and more professional looking without paying for a designer

Attached Files:

2. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

First suggestion, don't tell people what you charge until you personally give their lawn an estimate. By throwing out prices on flyers, you tend to look like a lowballer and/or cheap (as in quality).

3. Royallawncare

Royallawncare LawnSite Member

I tend to disagree with you Bailey simply for the fact that if you post somekind of a price on your flyer i would think more people would feel inclined to call you because they would have a general idea of what they are getting into and it keeps all those people who are only looking to pay the minimum out

4. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

Something else I wanted to pick on here... it says "Your lawn is our resume - Your satisfaction is our reward". Almost sounds like you're using them. Your profile says you're 16. Are you licensed and insured? Might want to add that to the flyer.

5. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

OK I had it open 2 seconds and immediately found a problem......

DEFINE NORMAL

What is normal of a yard for you might not be for me....in other words my yard is 3/4 of an acre thats normal to me. So you gonna do all that to my 3/4 acre for those prices. I am gonna put you outta business.

Be careful quoting prices on flyers unless you are EXTREMELY SPECIFIC. Hell I don't put a price on my fliers at all.

6. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Its better to put pricing starts at $XX for an average 10,000 sq ft lawn or whatever size is normal for your area......

7. Green Masters

Green Masters LawnSite Member

I think that it looks. The only thing that i would change would be not showing the prices. Make a list of all your service.

8. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

It looks Cheesy with the prices on there. You can leave alot of money on the table like that. Make The ELLIS Lawn Care POP alittle more With a different Font or Script

9. launboy

launboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from indiana

Licensed, Bonded, & Insured. only if you are though.

10. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

I would leave out the prices. especialy the areation one. 30 bucks???? maybe $100