How do I attach photo's ?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by K.Carothers, Jan 14, 2006.

1. K.Carothers

K.Carothers LawnSite Bronze Member

I am computer illiterate. Just how do I attach photos here from my pictures? Also, how do I crop?

Thanks,

kc

2. GreginAlaska

GreginAlaska Banned

First I brought up a picture in Microsoft Photo editor. Along the top of the image you will see an icon that is dashes arranged in a square shape. This is the select button, push it. Take your mouse and hold it down at the start of where you want the pic to be, drag it so that the dashed line is encompassing what you want in the new pic. Let go of the mouse button. Hit the Edit: copy command in the edit menu. Then go and hit the edit; paste as new image command under the edit menu. Save it. If the pic is over 800 x 800 pixels, go to the "image" menu and select resize. It will bring up a menu that lets you resize by inches or pixels. Move it 800 x 800 pixels or less.

Hit the post reply button on ls, go down toward the bottom and select "manage attachments" it will bring up a box where you can hit a button that says "browse". Navigate to where your pic is stored on your computer, select it and hit "open". It will then be shown in the box and another button will say "upload". Hit this and it is uploaded and attached to your post

part of control room.jpg

3. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Hey Greg...when did you start working at NORAD...LOL

4. GreginAlaska

GreginAlaska Banned

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It is a bunch of complicated looking stuff just to clean up seawater. :dizzy:

Funny you should say NORAD...We have them and Eilsen Air Force base on speed dial...we supply power to run the DEW line that's about a half mile from here. ( Distant Early Warning - radar station )

5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I would love to stare at computer screens like that all day long. Of course, have a tv in background if I was bored too though