How do I obtain Amsoil oil?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Vibe Ray, Feb 15, 2002.

1. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

I want to get some Amsoil oil to use on my Van and Mower this year, but I can't find anyone that sells it......do i have to order it online? If not, how else?

2. weve

weve LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Central Illinois

I ordered Amsoil online and then received a catalog and info from my closest dealer. You can also order by phone 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time M - F at 1-800-956-5695.

3. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

How long did it take to get to you when you ordered it online?

4. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

You can also do what I did. go to website, research the products you want, and find a dealer in your area and call them. if they have it, pick the stuff up right away.

5. lawngator

lawngator LawnSite Member
    from Florida

Vibe,
    Most NAPA stores carry the full amzoil line.

6. SCAPEASAURUSREX

SCAPEASAURUSREX LawnSite Senior Member

You can go to their website, call or email them and they can tell you who your local dealer is , or you can just order via the net.. I am an amsoil dealer.. I signed up cause I use so much of the stuff.. It's a worth while investment in my opinion.. I run their 2 cycle mix in all 2 cycle machines, and the oils in all my machines and trucks , etc... Just use good judgement when considering change intervals...

7. PrimeGreen Lawn

PrimeGreen Lawn LawnSite Member

I also am a dealer. Mostly for my own equipment. Don't really sell the stuff, but if anybody asks, I do. I guess the 20' by 60' decal across the back of my truck says it all Amsoil...registered dealer.

Scott

8. Double D

Double D LawnSite Member

Wow, that is a big decal you got there Scott.

9. PrimeGreen Lawn

PrimeGreen Lawn LawnSite Member

Oops! I mean 20 INCHES by 60 INCHES. Man, guess that really would be a big decal!!!
    BTW, got that from the promotional catalog I got with my vendor kit.

10. mowerparts

mowerparts LawnSite Member

I am also an Amsoil dealer. You can go to the Amsoil site and sign up for an account or I can e-mail you a pdf form for you to sign up that way.

I have been using Amsoil for the last 10 years. I use not just only the oil but everything else they sell. From air filters for my trucks to the 2-stroke oil for my hand helds and toro mower.

Check out their site and look over the products. It dosent matter who you sign up with just try the products they will save you money in the long run.:D