How do you get addresses to mail flyers?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by ProStreetCamaro, Mar 1, 2008.

1. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Quick question guys. How in the heck do you get all the addresses you want to mail to? I certainly dont want to just randomly mail and have townhouses and apartments or low income areas receive my post cards. Is there a way to get addresses of certain neighborhoods that I want to target?

2. okeefl

okeefl LawnSite Member

I copy and paste them from our property appraisers site. That way I only target the neighborhoods I want.

3. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

I target a neighborhood and write down the street names. When I get home, I go to www.realpages.com do a people search...search by address....type in the street name and VIOLA I have the names and addresses of every home on that street that has a phone listing.

4. Birdjr

Birdjr LawnSite Senior Member
    from nnj

superpages works too, but it doesnt list everyone on the street. It only list ones that have their numbers registered.

5. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

www.whitepages.com

if you click on reverse lookup at the top you can type in the street name and it gives you all the names and addresses on that street

6. skip1718

skip1718 LawnSite Member

you can purchase a list with values on homes from psprint.com
    i purchased 5000 homes over 200,000 in my area for $230. and i have the list for life