How do you get commercial accounts?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LCCaptain, Mar 25, 2012.

1. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

What was the best way to get onto the two management company's bid lists?

2. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

They contacted me so I have no idea haha they got me through yelp and service magic. Now what I would to is google "property management" for your state and call around because the local property management companies usually are the local associations for condos and what not.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

They contacted me so I have no idea haha they got me through yelp and service magic. Now what I would to is google "property management" for your state and call around because the local property management companies usually are the local associations for condos and what not.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. JContracting

That is what I have been doing, the results the past week or so haven't brought anything, but from now until October or so (usually) is when snow contracts begin to expire & bids are to be sent in.

5. polarismalibu

polarismalibu LawnSite Member

What did they tell you?

6. JContracting

Haven't heard anything back, I end up having to leave a voicemail most of the time or I've sent a very professionally formatted email.

7. Blade Runners

Blade Runners LawnSite Bronze Member

Contact them and ask to be placed on their contractor list. They will send you some forms to fill out with licensing and insurance info among other things.

8. JContracting

That's what I'm trying to do, but at a minimum, I need to actually hear back from them to be able to even get a chance to get at the paperwork.