How do you get commercial properties

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by panamajack, Dec 16, 2007.

1. panamajack

panamajack LawnSite Member

I am looking to start bidding on commercial properties

2. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

1. This I see is your first post so the guys will go light on ya
    2. There is a search option on this site
    A. Let that search option be your friend!
    3. Enjoy LawnSite!

3. shane mapes

shane mapes LawnSite Senior Member

nice reply ...glad to see you didn't chew him ..........

4. Fordsuvparts

Fordsuvparts LawnSite Senior Member

Nice show of restraint guys, I would have lit him up just a bit. The best way is to be a legitimate, Legal company and do good work for the lowest price. Commercial work is all about the dollars. Good luck to you, tough year in Georgia i hear better luck next year.

5. panamajack

where is the search option

6. panamajack

I have been in business for 2 years doing residential and want to start doing commercial.
    What is the proper procedure in inquiring information about attaining a commercial account? Is there a certain process that I have to go through in order to get a account? Is there a biding process? If so, how do I find out information about the process? Do I go to different commercial sites and ask the manager if they already have a lawn care company that takes care of their property? Do I go online to find potential commercial accounts? If so, where? Is there a book that can tell me the proper way in getting a commercial account? I would like to know exactly what does it take to get a commercial account?

7. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Did you find the search option yet? It is listed below the advertiser's, then a short address of where your at in this page, such as lawnsite - and on, then below that there is a lits that says UERPC - FAQ, sponcers, new post and SEARCH! You'll find it!