1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

How do you guys like Kaufman trailers?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by soloscaperman, Mar 1, 2011.

1. soloscaperman

soloscaperman LawnSite Gold Member

I need to upgrade mine to something a little bit larger. I was looking at BIG TEX and man they are crazy with there prices!!

I notice from CT that they cost a third or half more then trailers in the south!!!

2. johnnyusa

johnnyusa LawnSite Senior Member

hear ya on that solo im looking for an enclosed 16 ft and they want 7500 for a pace and im seeing them on here for 2600 but some are saying they must be flimsy

3. SouthSide Cutter

SouthSide Cutter LawnSite Bronze Member

Seen some nice enclosed trailers a lot cheaper than 75000. And they looked like a good trailer. But we have a lot of trailer manufactures in In. I thought my local dealer had some in the 4000 range.

4. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

75K for a trailer. I hope it sleep 8 comfortably. :D

5. soloscaperman

HA HA better include a toilet and a maid. ;-)

6. Oakleaf landscape

Oakleaf landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Kaufman makes a high quality trailer. A lot of the guys around here run them and I looked at them but decided to get an enclosed. The price is great and the quality is even better.

7. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Sorry man but you make a mistake in this site they will let you have it happens to me all the time best way to deal with it have a good laugh :laugh::laugh::laugh:

8. soloscaperman

I talked to there quick customer support and they said shipping from North Carolina to CT is $300!!!!!!!!!

9. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

With diesel at $4.00 a gallon are you complaining that thats alot?