how do you like my logo design?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by bigw, Dec 14, 2007.

1. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

not finished with business card yet,still working it out but this is my logo for my enclosed 8x16 trailer and f250 truck both in black.[​IMG]

2. DaveinSWFL

DaveinSWFL LawnSite Member

I like it. I probably would get rid of the address if this is your residence, not an office. There are alot of crazy folks out there. Don't know if I would want them to know where I lived.
  3. tknoel

tknoel LawnSite Member

Maybe add License & Insured especially with Fert.
  4. VO Landscape Design

VO Landscape Design LawnSite Senior Member

I like it. Will people think you actually use that type of mower? Some company's do. Maybe transition from the old style handle down to a new mower.
  5. bigw

I thought about that but i dont think it will be looked at in that way,it goes with my concept and my motto of old time work ethics and values,i think people now a days are pretty smart and will know im probably not going to be cutting their lawns with one of those."Vintage" meaning a certain era of time and my concept/ logo is trying to bring out "the good old days theme when your word was your bond and a hand shake was suffiecint"...just an approach thats all!!!
  6. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Make sure it's just an approach, or you'll find yourself in court all the time trying to prove that somebody owes you money for work you did and they say you didn't.. and all you have is their word and germs on your hand.
  7. bigw

Lmao I Am Not That Stupid,i Have Legal Contracts ...its A Concept!!
  8. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

looks sweet. I think thats a nice touch and very classy look
  9. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks nice, but I also would drop my address and get a P.O. box in your town. IMO
  10. Surfdunn

Surfdunn LawnSite Member

watch the snow removal part. If you actually have tractors to remove the snow then its fine, but if your just plowing the snow i would change it. Its just one way people can try to get over on ya and you could be left with a lawsuit. Might want to include your pesticide/fert. license # at the bottom seeing that your advertise it. But thats just my opinion.