How do you like your steaks?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by GraZZmaZter, Jul 10, 2007.

1. GraZZmaZter

GraZZmaZter LawnSite Senior Member

.....fabric steaks, that is.

How far apart do you space them?

I rolled out 15 ft strips for a bed today. Used 10 on each section, overlapping around an inch. Steaks were on both sides of fabric, every three foot..

Sound good.... ??

2. AllProMow

AllProMow LawnSite Member

I think you mean "stakes"?

3. baddarryl

baddarryl LawnSite Member

Sounds good to me, but I like to overlap them about 3 inches. Some things will find its their way through that little overlap.

4. GraZZmaZter

GraZZmaZter LawnSite Senior Member

This is the green industry ... not grammer clazz... Get real man.... Its called a PUN... get a hobby, something....

I appreciate the other info.

Thanks darryl

5. AllProMow

AllProMow LawnSite Member

I'm aware of what a pun is...It just would have made sense to have the "steaks" in the headline followed by the correct spelling of "stakes" in the body of the post...that would have been a pun. As far as the grammar class, if I were to receive an invoice or estimate from you filled with misspelled words and grammar errors, I would most likely laugh you off my property or discontinue your service. Other than that, have a nice day...maybe grill some 'steaks' or pound some 'stakes.'

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Dog gone it. I thought we were going to have a good grilling thread. :)

7. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

I am starting to get hungry. Tomorrow I might have to burn something on the grill.