How do you post attachments?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by mojob, Nov 21, 2006.

1. mojob

mojob LawnSite Senior Member

I'm getting an error when I try to post an attachment. It's asking me to resize the file to fit the 800x800 format. I went into the file I was trying to attach but didn't see any obvious way to resize it. Can anybody help me out?

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

to resize pictures, you need to have some photo editing software. I use Dell Picture Studio, Premium Edition. You can resize with Paint also.

3. mojob

mojob LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks. One of the things I was trying to attach was some text from my documents. Do I need to do anything special with that?

4. 1MajorTom

I have never tried to attach text like say from a word document, but I'm assuming you won't need to do anything special with it. just try to attach it.

5. pestex

pestex LawnSite Member

I am presently treating a customer's lawn for fall army worms with Talstar One and it seems like a never ending story. Can anyone guide me on these persistent fellas.
    Thanks

6. 1MajorTom

Hi pestex,
    Welcome to Lawnsite. To get a better response to your question, you will need to start your own thread. Instead of hitting the "reply" button, find where it says, "new thread" and click on that. Then post your question in the pesticide herbicide and fertlizer application forum.