How do you post something from publisher?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by ubirajara83, Jan 31, 2007.

1. ubirajara83

ubirajara83 LawnSite Member

Trying to upload a flyer from microsoft publisher but dont know how can n e one help me?

2. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

When I tried to upload my flyer it said "Invalid file" after I clicked "upload". So instead I made the file a picture. You might be able to do it two ways, but I've only tried it once.

What I did was to get the file onto the screen, so I could read it clearly. Next, I held down "ctrl" and pushed "Print Screen" on the keyboard. Then I proceeded to go into an imaging program such as paint. Once there I clicked "paste" and my document appear, along with everyhting else that was on the screen at the time I 'printed the screen.' Once you've done that, you may not have the whole document in the paint program. If that's the case- All you've got to do now is to make more room for another picture to be pasted into paint. You can do that by dragging the "whitespace" or "easel" downward or to the right. Once you got enough whitespace for another picture, then you can move back to your Flyer in publisher. Scroll down so you've got the remaining section of the flyer intact and once again hold "ctrl" and "print screen." Then paste it into paint and drag it into place, save as jpg, upload to lawnsite. Gotta step out, ill be back to post the other in a little while.

3. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

The other option might be to click on "print options" and switch your selected printer to microsoft document imagining. Not sure if LS can upload these files but I guess it's worth a shot. Good luck.

4. ubirajara83

ubirajara83 LawnSite Member

It Worked Thank You