How Do You Put Image On Craigs List

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Tyner Lawn Service, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Tyner Lawn Service

Tyner Lawn Service LawnSite Senior Member

Does someone know how to place an image in an ad on Craigslist. I' ve seen it done but unlike the for sale ads there's no place for ad image on services for sale even though I see them. Any help would be great Thanks:)

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

lol i was wondering the same thing a while ago.

3. LawnEnforcement25

LawnEnforcement25 LawnSite Member

me too. i see people putting up adds for lawn service with their logos and pictures but when i do it, i see no place to upload images. maybe someone will come on here and tell us how.

4. jwsland

jwsland LawnSite Member

I'm also wondering the same thing. Never used craigslist, but I need to sell some things.

5. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Photobucket...
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. LawnEnforcement25

what im talking about is that when you go to put your message or add in the services portion of craigslist, i dont see where im able to add text. i know how to add it when im positing something for sale. thats easy but its not there to select when im posting a service!

7. cgaengineer

Its really quite easy with photobucket. You link images just like you do on this site...doesn't matter if its in the sale or service section. You have to use the img code.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. LawnEnforcement25

so i just copy the IMG code format like it is here? oh ok. ill try it out next time i post a service and see what i get. thanks.

9. cgaengineer

Yes, and photobucket makes it easy because all you have to do is click it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Tyner Lawn Service

Tyner Lawn Service LawnSite Senior Member

What I don't understand is when you go into the Craigslist site what do you click on to add the image when nothing is there for services just for sale stuff? I'm not that good at computers. I'm wanting to post a flyer type ad. Thanks:confused: