How does this flyer look?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by GreenClips, Feb 3, 2006.

1. GreenClips

GreenClips LawnSite Member

I wanted to send out flyers this year, and wanted to know what you guys think of this one.

mowing2.JPG

2. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

It looks to be age appropriate......Thats not a slam on you in any way but is meant to say that if I received your flier at my house I would expect the company to be a couple of younger business people.

As far as the body of the flier goes I would change the look of the title, it just doesn't mesh with the body of the flier very well. The rest of the flier looks good I would just change the way the title looks. If you guys were older I would tell you to loose the clip art for actual photos or photo art.

3. GreenClips

does this help?

mowing inproved.JPG

4. GreenClips

Do you think that I should add anything to it?

5. EliteImpressions

EliteImpressions LawnSite Member
    from Jersey

Change the free to something more conservative.

Put bullets next to each service and then indent the description. Maybe different colors for each section.

6. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

My personal opinion is you should leave the word free in there......It's a real eye catcher and it make the person want to read more of the flier to find out what is free. People are always intrigued when they see the word "FREE" on something.
    The title looks much better now.

7. GreenClips

How about this?

mowing inproved.JPG

8. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

No......put the other FREE back in there, it draws the eye better.
    Fill in the white space a little more by moving the owned and operated down off the name a bit, and moving resonable rates down a bit.
    On the word resonable rates, you may consider making that pop out a little bit more, make it another attetion getter.
    One more thing, make the phone number bold.

9. beautifullawns

beautifullawns LawnSite Senior Member

I would go with the original FREE. You could also take a stock photo of a lawn or something to make it a little more professional.

10. GreenClips

how about this

mowing inproved.JPG