1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

how does this look

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by ProMo, Aug 11, 2002.

1. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

how does this look just got my limited pest lic trying to print notices bought 4x6 index cards and a pack of wooden skewers from wal mart cost 3 dollars per 100 any help on weed spraying as far as pricing would be appreciated im going to try 10.00 per gal round up 1.5 miminum

pest notice1.gif
  2. Looks pretty good.

Did you make the logo?
  3. ProMo

heygrassman got it started for me i added the tree and the sunset fixing to have it done on my trailer and having a freind do biz cards at his print shop, the sun will be foil stamped should look pretty nice almost went under after 10 years now i got my limited lic and feel like im finally starting to get my act together I hope so anyways,I can still use all the help I can get wish me luck
  4. beck

beck LawnSite Senior Member

You may want to consider changing "pesticide" to "chemical."

As far as pricing: If you are already at the house for other work I would say that is ok, but I would not go over to someone's house just to spray for $15.
  5. ProMo

15 dollars isnt much but if it gets me in the door for other services I wont complain it takes me about 8 minutes to spray and i get a good idea how much time other services will take
  6. thfireman

thfireman LawnSite Senior Member

Hey! I like it!! It looks kinda like mine but different....kinda. Go for it!:D