1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

How Dose my tear off sheet looks

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by kosty, Mar 26, 2006.

1. kosty

kosty LawnSite Member

Well I just finished my tear off sheet design what do you guys think of it. I'm going to put these up in a few pizza shops/barber shops/supermarkets and maybe a few gas stations. Let me know what u guys think of them.

Attached Files:

2. nephilim0167

nephilim0167 LawnSite Member

Looks good, but hedge trimming is on there twice :nono:

3. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

"We offer a number of professional Services Such As" I'd go with either all caps or no caps on this one.

4. kosty

kosty LawnSite Member

yea i was a little out this afternoon when i did them. i saw the two hedge trimmings removed that but not the caps will change that thanks for the pointers. Im working on a flyer next and a door hanger design too. need to start hitting house this week or its going to be to late.

5. EliteImpressions

EliteImpressions LawnSite Member
    from Jersey

Just a thought, but anyone looking for a company to cut their lawn through tearoff sheets doesnt care about the name or the company image being portrayed. Maybe delete the name and have a dramatic title to get their attention.

I think having something to do with saving them time would be very effective since they are out running errands when they see your add.

6. Freddy_Kruger

Freddy_Kruger LawnSite Bronze Member

Be original - CHARGE FOR ESTIMATES!

I love that lawn, Uber Stripes looks like a football field.