How Everyone Would Bid This???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Scape Sculptor, Apr 3, 2000.

1. Scape Sculptor

Scape Sculptor LawnSite Member

I am interested in seeing how you guys would bid this out at.I give you the stats, you reply with your prices. <br>Mowing, 12609 sqft.<br>Aeration.<br>Fert.<br>Beds, 2950 sqft.<br>Power edge walks, 158 lin.ft.<br>390 lin.ft. hand edge beds.<br>General Spring clean up, alot of leaf debris in beds.<br>Just like to know what everyone will do. I'll tell you how I did at the end.<br>Thanks guys, Dan

2. Jason

Jason LawnSite Senior Member

I'd do that job for $435. But tough to say without seeing it. Especially on the cleanup part.

3. Scape Sculptor

Jason, Don't forget there is weekly mowing involved. Is the $435 for the cleanup and edging only or would you include the aeration and the entire seasons mowing in the $435. There is allot of leaf debris.

4. Jason

My bid is for 1 time cleanup, 1 time fert app, 1 time aeration, and 1 time mow.

5. Scape Sculptor

Jason, can I ask what are you basing as your hourly rate? Thanks

6. Scape Sculptor

Hey, everyone, I am not asking you how to bid this. I know how, and already have bidded it and lost it. I gave everyone the stats to see how you would price it. I am not a lowballer and probally loosing to the lowballers or just cheap customers. I am sure seeing my share. Please work it, I know itis a busy time of the year. Thanks, Dan

7. Jason

Scape,<p>My breakdown on this is: Mowing $40, Fert $50, aeration $105, cleanup $240.