How far do you think this guy will get?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by desii, Apr 4, 2007.

1. desii

desii LawnSite Member

I had to pull over an take a pic of this truck and trailer sitting in a parking lot. Not sure how he got this far, but the trailer is sitting on the jack stand. To be honest, I'm really not sure how he is going anywhere. As much as I don't like them, this is why there are weigh stations:nono:

Enjoy...:)

Truck with full trailer.jpg

2. Rizzo

Rizzo LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

Those don't even looked chained down to the trailer! I'd love to see that guy on the road when I was on duty... lol...

3. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Sure makes you wonder where people's common sense or brains are ?

Things like that you report to the police or DOT because that is a bad accident just waiting to happen. If those concrete pipes roll it will take the back of the box off.

4. desii

desii LawnSite Member

He was actually sitting in the concrete company's parking lot. I didn't notice that they weren't strapped down until Rizzo pointed it out. But I still can't figure out how he got this far or if he was going somewhere else (which I seriously doubt).

5. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

thats an anti-theft device. no one will be able to steal that trailer now!

6. motoguy

motoguy LawnSite Member

I wonder if he had them further back, and his chain popped, sending them rolling forward. That might explain how he made it that far.

7. stumpslawncare

stumpslawncare LawnSite Member

Ouch, bad for the shocks and trailer jack...

8. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Why are the gates up on the trailer, he can still fit a couple more peices on the trailer!!! LOL

9. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

He would get all the way to the scene of the crash.

10. instyle

instyle LawnSite Senior Member
    from Canada

c'mon guys, if he put a 2 more on the back and one on top of those 2, it would be well balanced. Then he would have no problem. ;)