How good is the Sutech Stealth?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grasscanuck, Mar 11, 2002.

1. grasscanuck

grasscanuck LawnSite Member
    from canada

Does anyone have experience with the Stealth? Specifically, how durable is the machine and what kind of hours can be put on the machine?
    THX

2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

3. laserman

laserman LawnSite Member

I bought a Stealth w/ the 9hp kaw last april not a bit of trouble. Got a few hundred hrs on it. Good motor good solid mower. I would sugest that most non owner advice be taken for what it is.
    I would definatly recomend this mower. No down time and much smaller and lighter than your average 32 or 36.
    :D

4. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

This mower was introduced just as I sold my company... but, I can remember my very first thought and comment to my dealer when I noticed this mower on their floor.

Something like ... "My ZTR has run over and spit out heavier duty scrap metal than this mower"

Again, that was only a first impression. I have never used this piece of equipment so my opinion was just first impression, visual.

All types of companies need all different kinds of equipment. In my case, we put in a lot of rough hours. Sure, I had plenty of nicely manicured residential and commercial accounts but I also had quite a few very rough industrial properties that would put any mower through a strength and durability test. So, I chose equipment that could withstand a beating then move on to a piece of nicely manicured turf.