Lawn Care Forum banner

How I roll

46K views 123 replies 29 participants last post by  t608 
#1 ·
Well, In the spirit of things, I suppose I'll start a thread also. I've never been one to follow trends but what the heck.

Oh and all of you guys who post your company names in your threads know they show up on google right?

A couple before and after pictures of a mulch job/clean up this week.

Before

A pic of the edging:

After:

See less See more
#5 ·
I never thought it was going to be a pun, "This is how I roll" I thought it would be a pic of you rolling a lawn:laugh:

Nice stuff, sweet toolbox!
Yea I figured the company name thread title was getting kinda old. Thanks for the comments

Sweeetttt!!! What did you use to edge the beds?
Turfco Edger Rite 2. Good machine for the money

#13 ·
Some full time mechinics don't have boxes that nice. I'm pretty sure that will be the last one you buy. Aren't those around 8K?
New it was about twice that. I paid less than 8 used

I'm surprised that so many companies are mulching already around here. I won't even start until May . By the time it gets nice out and the flowers and shrubs are in bloom the mulch that was put down a month ago looks old.
I know I know. It seems early. People are calling all the time. I dont want to turn down work though. It needs to get done. My guys need work and so does my company.

I see your truck all over the place lol. never knew that was u. where do you get your mulch? looks good
Are you sure it was me? That truck has been out of commission since the beginning of december. Mulch-a local supplier in lkpt/newfane

looks good you like that ford?
I did. It broke down. Tranny is shot. Not worth putting a $1500 trans in a truck with 260,000 miles

Nice looking work and crisp edges!! My brown bed edger doesnt look that good when im-done.Can't go wrong with Snap-on!
The turfco is sweet. You dont have to stick it half in the beds. I havent tried a brown, but I'd like to see the difference.

#14 ·
Looks good! That is some good edgin, I love your truck too!

#15 ·
Are you sure it was me? That truck has been out of commission since the
beginning of december. Mulch-a local supplier in lkpt/newfane.
Well, I USED to see it around a lot then lol. That light bar is pretty distictive. not too many older fords like that running around with a light bar like that. Do you ever get mulch from Amherst? I got a load for a job I did this past week. the people were looking for something REALLY cheap so I went there, and its actually really good mulch. I think I will be going back there again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.