How I roll

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Dstosh, Apr 18, 2009.

1. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

the shop. I dont remember what the reason you were sleeping in the truck was haha I've had that for a while just waiting for the right place to use it!

2. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

Enjoyed the photo's. Did Burger King throw in a few coupons like buy one get one free whooper? It is going to be a late start to the season this spring Captain. What is your start up prediction?

3. Dstosh

Dstosh LawnSite Senior Member

We did get a free meal at Burger King. Supposed to warm up this weekend. I don't think it'll be too late. Not as early as last season but not as late as the year before.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. RLS24

Year before wasnt late cuz it was cold, it was pretty warm it just rained non stop for like a month.

5. Dstosh

6. RLS24

how about some pics of that new floor jack you bought?

7. Dstosh

Mowing truck painted white

[​IMG]

$30,000 Floor jack
    [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Dstosh

Painted dump box, still have some touch up to do, didn't turn out that well, lots of runs and had a hard time with the paint gun, but I can always touch it up later.

[​IMG]

9. greengiant9963

You still getting the dump truck painted white? I see a lot of changes for you this spring. New mower, fresh paint, trailer all done up. Thumbs up to you captain. Well done.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. greengiant9963

Rain on and off Tuesday through Saturday. By the middle of the week should be able to go canoeing in the back yard.

image.jpg