How I roll

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Dstosh, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Dstosh

Dstosh LawnSite Senior Member

What did you get some free time with all the rain today?

2. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

Yep was a great weather day today. Leaf cleanups are just around the corner. Starting to fall on alot of my jobs.

3. Dstosh

What lawn did you used to do?

4. greengiant9963

The first one on Heather Drive. I think that is the lawn. Only did it for one year. Guy wanted it bagged and was just to much grass to take out of there. Good sized lawn.

5. Dstosh

Yeah its on heather. Beds on both sides of the back yard. It was one of the first lawns I did. I have been fighting it ever since. It grows like crazy every week. We've filled up the dump truck with grass from that lawn in the spring.

6. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you guys have the same feeling I do that its gonna be an early fall and we'll be wrapping up with fall cleanups by the end of October this year?

7. Dstosh

We'll see what happens. It has drastically cooled off this week. I got the leaf loader ready today. Probably mount that thing up in a week or so.

8. greengiant9963

Derek..Think I need to get rain gear like your brother. This weather is crazy rain...sun..rain..sun..rain.

9. Dstosh

I know. I've been saying the same thing for the past year when he bought the set. Did you make any headway today? Did you just get the internet hooked up at your house or what?

10. greengiant9963

Made a little headway today. The growth is really slowing down so alot less double cutting for the most part. How about you?