1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

How I started my business

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lance Isaacs, Jan 16, 2004.

1. Rollacosta

Rollacosta LawnSite Senior Member

yeh iv'e been around a few years and i can smell b.s even through a computer...
  2. mjoaaa

mjoaaa LawnSite Member

I would have to conclude BS on this story as well. To many variations. Did you pay attention to the times he posted? When would he have time to do the work on line at 10:30 AM, and a girl who does the office stuff. 521 customers or accounts and only 4 crews.
  3. MJD75

MJD75 LawnSite Member

I have a condo property to maintain, 42 buildings a total of 82 units. Maybe thats hows he counting. ??? I personally count it as 1 big customer
  4. stxkyboy

stxkyboy LawnSite Member

This guy has got to be full of bd. He actually askedwhere he could find information on a ztr and yet hes acting like hes running a major lawncare company. He's using funny math to reach his numbers
  5. jtm45

jtm45 LawnSite Member

Hey lance
    You is absolutely right on a bad trimmer numbing your hands, i picked up a curved shaft poulan with a saw blade to clear a lot, went thru 3-1/2 tanks of fuel and sho nuff a few days later, :eek: i couldn't play me git box, bumbed me out totally seeing hows im a pro musician, just picked up a pro trimmer for brush cutting, well its pro enuff for me, its a straight shaft toro brush cutter and it came with a string headt too
  6. all degree

all degree LawnSite Senior Member

BS, BS, BS, BS and more BS. I think he counts the number of people within 5 house of an account as "customers"