How I started

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mowerdude777, Jan 18, 2009.

1. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Hi I am a teenage lawn cutter. I started mowing lawns when i was eight. now i am 14 and am very successful:) Ever since I was four years old I have wanted to mow lawns. My mom told me that once I turned eight i colud mow lawns. I started off with my neighbors and my parents lawns useing a 21 inch old honda and a old black and decker weed wacker. Last season I had 13 accounts and hope for more for this upcoming season.

MowTown Lawn Maintaince
    1990 32 inch ferris belt drive
    2007 Echo srm210
    2008 Echo PB-265L
    2008 Sthil BG-55
    2008 Echo PE-200

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Congratulations on your success thus far! Welcome to the site...and don't forget to do good in school!

3. Lucky Star Lawn Care

Lucky Star Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Good for you....you will be in highschool in the back of the class taking business calls. lol Good luck

4. jtslawncare

jtslawncare LawnSite Member

congrats on the success your having now.. you sound exactly like me when i was 4 years old and so forth. keep up the good work and you will be successful

5. mowerdude777

6. mowerdude777

Cool my friend is kinda like that to by getting intrested at a young age, As soon as I started mowing lawns he wanted to mow too, but his parrents were affaraid he would die :laugh: But now that he is older he is my helper and we are makeing great cash for a couple of teenagers:)

7. mowerdude777

bump!!!!!!!!!

8. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Hey mowerdude, how's things been going? You gettin' a lot of snow up there? I'm sure you're getting ready for the season that is quickly approaching.

9. mowerdude777

I am doing good, actauly we got some snow yesterday. But I have a cold so I did not get to clear any ones snow except for the stuff on my driveway:cry:. And yes I am very excited that the season is approaching. I have cleaned and started most of my equipment all ready. After a few weeks in to the season when I start to make my money again a will but a new walk behind too.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Cool, good for you. Hope you feel better.