How is Mr. Ric?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by heritage, Aug 29, 2008.

1. heritage

heritage LawnSite Bronze Member

I hope the storm did not hurt Ric.....

Best wishes!

Pete

2. Whitey4

Whitey4 LawnSite Silver Member

You mean that guy that calls me a lawn boy because I do complete property management, including maintenance? The one who whined about losing his last house because he had no insurance? And didn't insure this new house on the water? I have no idea.... and I won't lose any sleep over it either.

However, I am very worried about people in the New Orleans area that just finished rebuilding.... this thing is headed right for them. It really is time to vacate these ares that just get wiped out in storms.... including N.O. which was built below sea level.... OR... spend BILLIONS doing what the Dutch did.

In any case, this isn't the right forum....

3. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

Tell us how you really feel. :laugh::laugh:

4. Whitey4

Whitey4 LawnSite Silver Member

Old saying.... "You reap what you sow." The darndest thing about this is that as a christian, I have to pray for those who least I want to.... so Ric the --- gets some prayers.... geeze, it's hard to be a chritstian sometimes! :angel:

5. tamadrummer

tamadrummer LawnSite Bronze Member

Just so you know, many places cannot be insured. They simply will not insure them. The insurance lobby is something special. They get to take out the state senators and congress men and in turn we get told our homes are uninsurable.

As far as Ric goes, I am sure he is fine. We did not get it too bad on the west cost. The folks on the east coast got it the worst.

6. tremor

tremor LawnSite Bronze Member

Ric might be a little ornary sometimes but he's earned the right to be. So far, other than a wet laptop, he's OK.

7. Russ

Russ LawnSite Senior Member

That's for damn sure!!!!!

8. whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass LawnSite Platinum Member

Ric: Where Are You?????????

9. bug-guy

bug-guy LawnSite Senior Member

hopefully he's on vaca.

10. Victor

Victor LawnSite Bronze Member

There's a big difference between being ornery and being outright condescending Steve. Ric is outright condescending. No one in my opinion will ever earn the right to be condescending. Ric seems to be under the mistaken impression that his knowledge of the turf industry gives him the right to disrespect members of this forum that don't share his knowledge.

This is the only time I've disagreed with you on anything you've said in this forum Steve. Having said all of this, I still DO hope that Ric isn't playing water polo with bull sharks right now. Even if he is, I'm sure he'd be fine. He probably would taste so bad that they wouldn't eat him. :laugh: