How is my flyer

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by clydesdale, Mar 11, 2006.

1. clydesdale

clydesdale LawnSite Senior Member

What do you think? I will add my name and number. I ordered door hanger bags from doorhangers.com

Attached Files:

2. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice...You do own equipment like the mower in the picture?

3. Freddy_Kruger

Freddy_Kruger LawnSite Bronze Member

I hate it.

I would never make a flyer on Word, I use Illustrator. Seriously if you can't do better than that, you should drop the picture ( Full colour costs a fortune and your picture is more distracting than anything) Just go to a printer with all the text you want in your flyer and let them set it up for you. Just black ink, on coloured paper. And remember to put something on the back of the flyer.

If you really want to create your own design buy the book "The Non-Designer's Design Book" by Robin Williams. and go here http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/kuraoka/

4. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

looks good just drop the pic and make your text bigger and maybe a different color in some lines. just my 0.02.

5. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

It's short and sweet and gets the point across.

I love it.

... you could even skip the pic: Simplicity Rules.

6. Freddy_Kruger

Freddy_Kruger LawnSite Bronze Member

That's my biggest problem, I tweek a thing to death and fubar it up.:dizzy:

7. BALSECA LANDSCAPING

BALSECA LANDSCAPING LawnSite Member

I Agree The Picture Is Toooooo Much... And Possibly Find And Alternative Word For Meticulous. Particular, Precise, Thorough

8. clydesdale

clydesdale LawnSite Senior Member

I toned the watermark pic down. Are you afraid people wont know what "meticulous" means? I used precise to describe the edging.

9. BALSECA LANDSCAPING

BALSECA LANDSCAPING LawnSite Member

thorough would be better. meticulous just doesn't seem to go with cutting grass.