How is my flyer

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by JBlawncare, Mar 4, 2007.

1. JBlawncare

JBlawncare LawnSite Member

This is just something I came up with and was wondering what you think??

Attached Files:

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Needs a little work. Get rid of the arrows. Spell check (referral). and re-word the "Fall Cleanup/Leaf removal" thing. It is redundant. That is like a tree co. saying "Tree pruning/branch cutting".

3. JBlawncare

Is this any better?

Attached Files:

4. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

I've seen at least 2 dozen brochures on this forum in the last couple of months. This one has to be the worst. JB you're in high school right? I recommend that you get one of your buddies who knows a thing or two about graphic arts and have them make the flyer for you.

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Spring / Fall Cleanup ...This is important, or you're robbing yourself out of more than half. The "Commercial Equipment" is irrelevant. Change that to Dependable Service. Get rid of the "low prices"...you aren't walmart. If you are going to say something like that, use a term like Competitive Rates. Change the numbers...They aren't easily readable and just look like a mess. And what's with the background? How much is THAT going to cost to print? It just needs alot of work. Do some reviews at some of the other fliers on here, and look for the compliments and comments. This will give you a MUCH better approach. Don't get me wrong...I commend you on what you are doing,....you just need to approach it different.

6. JBlawncare

Sorry guys I have never done flyers before... last year I got 8 accounts just from word of mouth. I wasnt sure what to do for a flyer but i appreciate all of the help I am getting. I made all the changes you talked about and I think this looks better, but what do i know...

Attached Files:

7. clean cut lawn care

clean cut lawn care LawnSite Member

Use "referral discounts" the way you have it, it's just to long. Also PLEASE work on your logo... too retro looking, I'd be thinking some kid with green and purple hair is wanting to cut my yard. You need something Clean and Crisp easy on the eyes but something to remember you by.

8. clean cut lawn care

Here is one I have, that I put out from time to time.

Attached Files:

9. Brian997

Brian997 LawnSite Member

I really like your flyer clean cut! Very good, now I'll I have to do is change the logo and I have my flyer for the season!

10. clean cut lawn care

I get 5% kick back .... LOL :usflag: