1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

How long will it keep mixed?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Jason Rose, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

How long will 3-way keep once it's mixed? Does it start to loose it's effectiveness after so long? I'm stuck with about 60 gallons mixed in my spray tank... It's mixed for about 1/2 gallon per K, so I have been nursing off it and filling my back pack sprayer with it (and I fill a 6 gallon jug to take along too).

I mixed it up 2 weeks ago with full intention to get it used, them we had several days of high winds and so forth. THe last few lawns I sprayed I'm not seeing much results on the broadleaves and it's been a week... I'm worried that I have 60 gallons of mix that is wasted, and now I'm going to have to find a recipiant for it *a large property to spray it out on, but not my paying customers*
  2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I don't know how long it will last, but it will last longer in cooler tempertures. As the temps rise, so will the ph level of your tank mix....so I have been told.
  3. upidstay

upidstay LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

I wouldn't count on it for more than a few days. Find somewhere to spray it off.