How many accounts do you service?

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by rusty_keg_3, Jul 15, 2009.

?

How many accounts do you have?

1. 1-10

15.4%
  2. 11-25

27.3%
  3. 26-50

22.5%
  4. 61-100

18.7%
  5. 100 and up

16.1%
  1. XLS

XLS LawnSite Silver Member

well its 120 guys in 20 smaller locations we have about 6 guys per location that was setup in 2- 3 men crews we also use day loborors as needed so we have about 40 more guys we can call in times of needs.

we plan to split these crews into a 2 man per truck this spring to help in growth at this point.

we are also planning to launch 15 new business locations of 1 or 2 men. In northern alabama this spring as well as long as it feels non insulting i will speak on thee business .

2. lawntennis

lawntennis LawnSite Senior Member

620 but most are fert & squirt and you are only there 6 times a year.

3. XLS

we will try to improve on our spreader works this year as well , we currently only have 3 guys certified to fert and we are looking to increase our clients across the board so in a few years we can have 1 man per location certified we hope at 2012 we will ofer fert al all locations tocut down on travel of the fert team .

4. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

how do you fit the 120 guys in the bronco?:drinkup:

5. XLS

thats great friend its a personal truck of a guys they was short in autos and off they went . pic was like 3 years ago.

6. joel29m

joel29m LawnSite Senior Member

now i have about 27 yards. want about 60.

7. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i know my crew mows over 100 per week, and fits in apps, irrigation etc too.

i have never counted, but i do mow a big number in high concentration in many areas so>>>

8. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Bump...... At the end of the season we were around 25 weekly, and like 8 bi-weekly...

9. meicher806

meicher806 LawnSite Senior Member

we have 65 customers. some only get 1 or 2 things done every year but its been that way for years, some of them are getting older and adding more services which is nice. always trying to add more year round clients.

10. NEWGUYRI

NEWGUYRI LawnSite Senior Member

2 7k a year accounts. Working on more, can't drive, snobby neighborhood.