how many acct.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by chefdrp, Jul 16, 2003.

1. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

I was wondering how many acct. you guys have? I am doing this part time and have 16. I am a full time Chef. Thanx for the replys

2. jeff_0

jeff_0 LawnSite Senior Member
    from md

i have about 30 regular.. most are over an acre.. and i do about 10 one or two time cuts a month. i also have a full time job.. there now.. i've managed to get only 8 hrs of sleep this week so far.

3. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

im part time also, service 40 something weekly, and ferts, trimming, mulch, small installs, and whatever else needs to be done. its only mid july, and i can barely stand up( or could that be the coors lite), anyhow, chef huh? i do a little cooking myself, what do u cook?

4. TROTTMAN

TROTTMAN LawnSite Senior Member

I have like 18 or something. Make about $500-600 a week. Best summer job I can find for the hours (me no likey work).

5. Full time lawn care and landscaping............

How many I have is irrelevant, it's how much money I make per an hour.

6. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

I average $44.18 an hour with a total overhead and taxes of just over $18.00 an hour on 38 customers.

7. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Ditto...the number changes each month. But it's how much I get to keep per hour (bottom line results on our P & L Report) I'm more interested in.

8. GraZZmaZter

GraZZmaZter LawnSite Senior Member

So how much do you make an hour Mike?

I have 29 lawns .... several weeks worth of trimming, installs, rennovations, etc, scheduled.

9. I avg way over $35 a man hour......:D

10. GraZZmaZter

GraZZmaZter LawnSite Senior Member

Sure ... im not talking about man hours though.

Do you know how much YOU are putting in YOUR pocket every hour? You dont have to tell me, im just wondering if you have figured it out.

Honestly i have no idea how much i make an hour. I always figured the number of hours i work, if i were to figure that out i would pry cry .... lol!