1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

how many cleanups left

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sweetlou, Dec 4, 2007.

1. sweetlou

sweetlou LawnSite Member

I have about 25 cleanups left, than about 50 houses to go back to, being that I did them thanksgiving week and there were still alot of leaves that didnt fall plus its been very windy around here.How are the rest of you guys doing with the cleanups as well as touch ups.
  2. lawnguyland

lawnguyland LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm with ya on that. I got the bulk of the leaves from all the houses already but I'm gonna keep going around the route this week and next week to tidy up and get all the fun new stuff blowing around not to mention all the crap that'll blow onto the yards form all the silly neighbor's properties. I'm hoping to finsh by next fri- 12/14 then clean gutters. Have fun
  3. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

we have 30 left out of 80 but we've been to each 2 times already so doing about 7-8 a day. im not too worried, its supposed to get back into the 40's this weekend. phone is still ringing though, im sure that number will grow

TREEGUARD LawnSite Senior Member

Same here i have about 45 clean ups to do & 20 to 25 to go back to. The wind sucked the last few days hope today is better.
  5. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i have 2 left and they are small, but today was cold and quite windy so i delayed for better weather in a few days. cleaning out a landscape next to parking lot with cars in the wind does not work well!
  6. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

I've got between 8-10 still to do, and a few more that I will probably have to go back to one last time. I did the bulk of my accounts two weeks ago, though.
  7. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

27 I do not know if I will get to them all