how many customers do you hope to land for next mowing season?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fentonlawncare, Jan 31, 2013.

1. I'm hoping to add on 7-10 full service or gardening only accounts. My goal is that they will be 300-2K per month. I'm also going to push for lawn renovations as I just bought a verticutter and Topdresser. Aerator is next on the list.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. prezek

prezek LawnSite Member

Finished last year at about 190. Hope to add 50 or so.
  3. Curcioslawn

Curcioslawn LawnSite Member

I'd like to keep around 50. Where I am in New Jersey were in upscale communities so 50 leaves time for hard scape jobs and those dreaded rain days without getting backed up
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

I'm hoping to lose a couple this year. I'd like to free up my schedule a little bit so I'm not so stressed and have a few more days off. I'd like to get all my mowing done in one day this year, so I'm hoping that works out for me.
  5. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Hopefully 10-15
  6. zechstoker

zechstoker LawnSite Senior Member

I've got room in my schedule to add maybe 10 more mowing accounts. Although there might be room for more than that if we "flush the turds". Personally, I'd rather pick up more accounts that are strictly weed control and fertilizing.
  7. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

My true goal for this year is three full days of mowing, between 65-75yds. And schedule atleast one landscape or irrigation install per week.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. TheGoat

TheGoat LawnSite Senior Member

The goal this year is 30 new accounts. 4 in the last two weeks so far so things are looking good.
  9. nnusskern

nnusskern LawnSite Member

I endes last season with 5 who are returning this year. I have another 4 already for this year. I am hoping to have 15 for start of season so I want to pick up another 6 lawns.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. ygim

ygim LawnSite Senior Member

I would love to pick up at least 25 more customers this season. Hope it is a good one for all of us.