how many customers do you hope to land for next mowing season?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fentonlawncare, Jan 31, 2013.

1. nylesedwards

nylesedwards LawnSite Member

last season i did about 15 per week and this season i want to have at least 30 weekly.

2. nightshutter

nightshutter LawnSite Senior Member
    from UT

I'd like to pick up 20-30 good mowing accounts. An additional 5 full service. Really want to expand spraying accounts.

3. hackitdown

hackitdown LawnSite Silver Member

I would like to add about $500 in new weekly mowing business. Some customers drop off the list, so the $500 would be net.

4. H & M Yard Improvements

H & M Yard Improvements LawnSite Member

In hoping to retain as many customers from last season as possible and at the same time land an additional 10-20 clients! Keeping my fingers crossed!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. CreativeLawncareSolutions

CreativeLawncareSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

If I don't slack off with getting out my advertisements I expect to add between 7-10 weekly customers.

I also expect to land about 10 mulching only jobs.

I would be thrilled with this result.

6. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Looking at your other post, how is your customer service? You seem to me to be losing too many customer's. Also it seem's to me that 80 account's are not near enough for your crew size. I'm solo, work 4 1/2 day week and I do around 70. Some weekly. Some ETW. I'm happy where I'm at and I'm thinking about a 3 day work week for 2013.

7. jequigle

jequigle LawnSite Member

Hoping to add at least 30 accounts.. I am about to send out 10,000 postcards the end of this month...