How many days next week

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Jpocket, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

What / how many days next week are you mowing or ding fall clean ups I plan on working Mon-Wed, because i didnt do much this week.

2. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

its been a horrible week for me, but I still intend on getting everything done by Sunday and probably call it quits for the year on Wednesday.

3. Jpocket

I wish i could be done for the year on Wendnes day. I shouldnt be done till the 1st week in Dec.

4. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

Working everyday except on Thanksgiving . Cant Risk missing days now it could snow anytime.

5. Jpocket

I wish I was done, im ready to start plowing, and plannning 2006 Marketing.

6. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

I feel like jt5... Every day seems critical now, even half days. We had scheduled many final cleanups/mowings for Mon, Tue, and Wed, so properties would look good for Thanksgiving. The forecast does not look good any of those day. I fear the weather window may close any day, and the work we want to finish will not get done. I would like to work at least two more weeks, getting all the cleanups done and a large scheduled trimming job.

For me, every day (or half day, weather permitting), except Thanksgiving ....

7. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

We have been done as of monday because of snow and high winds. Going to snow again tomorrow and on and off for the next week or so. Still had about 20 to get done but they will be there in the spring.

8. lqmustang

lqmustang LawnSite Senior Member

I should be able to finish my route by Monday. I'm planning on taking the rest of the week off. I will then make a final round on a select few properties that still had some leaves hanging on this week and call it a season. I should be completely done by Dec. 1.

9. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

The same here too. I HOPE it gets warm again, so I can get some extra cleanups.

I'd rather do leaves than plow, and right now we've got about 1/4" of snow on the ground so I can't do either.

It's just a waiting game now.

10. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

Leaf cleanups will be done Wednesday, reg cleanups next week, mowing will be done the end of next week, landscaping sometime in Dec. and brush cutting will take all winter like always, but hey can't beat $50 per hour when there is nothing else to do. And running the biz well that never ends.