how many days

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by mrkosar, Aug 20, 2006.

1. mrkosar

mrkosar LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

should you wait to overseed a lawn after an application of 3-Way? i'm sure this has been asked, but i figured one of you nice gentlemen or ladies could save me some time. 2 weeks?

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I think we're looking at 3 weeks. It iis on the label, though.

3. mrkosar

from Ohio

for not being a prick like some people on here, and being rude about not looking at the label first.

4. thecompletehome

thecompletehome LawnSite Member

The label recommends a minimum of 3 to 4 weeks after application.

5. boats47

boats47 LawnSite Member

4-6 weeks depending the WX ie. rain

6. FINN

FINN LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA.

I'll be your Prick!............ READ THE LABEL!!!!!!!

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

LOL I KNEW someone was going to do that!:drinkup: Don''t take it wrong,...just having fun!

8. mrkosar

from Ohio

i wondering what the hell was going on. nobody is being a smart ass, these people must think i'm intensely serious. don't turn me into the ohio department of ag, i finally did look at the label. hey finn, can i wear shorts while applying 3-Way? where can i find out what weeds 3-Way controls?

9. FINN

FINN LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA.

MrK.......... It's not about you or me.

It's about the responsibility a liscensed applicator has when using pesticides.

I agree it can be tough to come on here and ask some very honest and basic questions. Our success is sometimes dependent upon how we approach it. You might need to look beyond the Ohio Dept of Ag. for help with that.