How many Fall Cleanups left?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GraZZmaZter, Jan 31, 2003.

1. GraZZmaZter

GraZZmaZter LawnSite Senior Member

I have had a few clients complaining about the fact that we were uable to finish Cleanups. We have 43 weekly clients that we were unable to finish due to the late drops, and the early winter last season. We also did not do our extra Cleanup customers, as well as some side projects we would have finished if we could have worked into December like usual. All this is due to the weather and not anything we were lacking.

What i need is some backup on this problem, as i am going to eventually print this out for a few of my clients. Thank you in advance.

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

Tell them you charge triple for cleanups done in the snow!!!! I still have 10 left, but I'm convinced they will become spring cleanups. At least they will be on the top of the list come March.
  3. jlewis

jlewis LawnSite Member

I only have two lawn customers. I did one the Sat prior to Christmas. The other is still not done. Was there yesterday, snow on the ground.

4. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

5. Lawn277

Lawn277 LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

3 yards to clean, 1 row of hedges to trim and 1 limestone patio to finish,

6. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Grazz, I am in the EXACT same boat as you. Even the same # of customers!
  7. MOOSE

MOOSE LawnSite Senior Member

GraZZmaZter, I'm in Michigan also and did not finish. I have 35 accounts and was unable to complete 10 of mine. I Cleaned up lawn areas everyweek but did not finish the final which consisted of doing the shrub beds.

Where are u located at, I do business in the Bloomfield Hills area.

8. GraZZmaZter

GraZZmaZter LawnSite Senior Member

I am in Genesee County. Not too far north of you. Thank you for the encouragement!
  9. General Grounds

General Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

:blob3: now i dont feel so bad, have about 20 to do and i go out every chance we get. ever since late nov. the weather has been against us and we had an unusally early snow (dec. 5) for us and that killed us. supposed to have a half way decent week so i hope 4 strong days will do it. tony

ps. hang in there we are ALL in the same boat.
  10. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

2 out of 30 clients. :) ;) :) ED