How many lawn clients do you have? and how many workers do you use daily?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by googles, Mar 1, 2007.

1. googles

googles LawnSite Senior Member

How many lawn clients do you have? and how many workers do you use daily? Just curious only how many guys you all use on your business.

2. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

none i do all the work and i take all the money i do about 60 - 65 a week plus 15 hours of college classes

3. Mow"N"Bud

Mow"N"Bud LawnSite Member

227 Clients, and 5 full time employees, and 2 part time, besides myself.

The break down is like this

Crew 1 - 3 Full timers, Crew Cab Truck, 16' Trailer, 2 ZTR's, 1 wb 36", 1 push mower, 3 string trimmers, 2 edgers, 1 back pack blower, 1 hand held blower, - Primerially responsible for all commercial properties, and 50 residential

Crew 2 - 2 Full timers, Truck, 12' Trailer, 1 48" wb, 1 36" wb, 1 push mower, 3 string trimmers, 2 edgers, 2 hand held blowers - Responsible for 100 residential lawns

Crew 3 - 2 Part Timers, Truck, 1 36" wb carried in bed used with ramps, 1 push mower, 3 string trimmers, 2 edgers, 2 hand held blower - Responsible for the remaining residential lawns, or anything that was missed due to weather etc.

Good Luck, I hope this helps.

4. cutbetterthanyou

cutbetterthanyou LawnSite Bronze Member

80-85 weekly grass customers, landscape ? 4-5 people depending on time of year. Last year 1 crew, crew cab f250 22 foot open trailer - 2 zs -1 wb - 1 push -6 weedeaters. Landscapes rig is, Misto dump 20 foot enclosed w/ various tools inside

5. Sandgropher

Sandgropher LawnSite Senior Member

135 customers, Solo.(not weekly cuts)

tmpphpctN0KU.jpg

6. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

I like your set up, i was wondering if you have any pics of your fleet i would be interested in seeing it
    alex

7. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

Total of 3 guys
    Only 9 contracts but mulitple locations, total of 35 lawns mostly high acreage few smaller accounts.

All contracts include spraying, bed maintance, shrub trimming, mowing, trimming, and fert.

8. Mow"N"Bud

Mow"N"Bud LawnSite Member

Enjoy, these are about all the pictures I currently have, usually I'm too busy with other stuff, but I need to take some time and snap a few. The first is of my John Deere Tractor in front of my shop/storage/office/store front (aka Home of Mowing Buddies), next is of part of the full time crew, and part of the part time crew, and the last of of my cute self ha ha:laugh: Have a good one, and good luck.

John Deere 755 Tractor.JPG

Mowing Buddies crew 1.jpg

Lane July 27 2006.jpg

9. bigcountry01

bigcountry01 LawnSite Member

I dont see how u have time to take a sh*t man! Thats awsome though! The hard work will pay off.

10. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Sometimes i dont lol but we wont go there. I got all my classes in a row mwf from 9till2 i get out n go to work till about 9 tue and turs i run about 7 to 9 and if i need to change oil n stuff liek that it gets done in the shop at about 10 30 then homework till midnite or after and get up and start it all over again