How many lawns a day can I mow with this?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 1cooltreeguy, Jun 25, 2008.

1. 1cooltreeguy

1cooltreeguy LawnSite Senior Member

OK Guys, Here is my rig and I want you to tell me how many lawns I could mow with this beauty?

IMAGE_147.jpg

2. AJ Lawnscapes

AJ Lawnscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Maybe 5, but would suggest you just give up now.

3. MowHouston

MowHouston LawnSite Bronze Member

Depends on the size. Second replier doesn't know if you're doing 5,000 sq ft lots or 15,000 on average. Thats the beauty of this site.

If you were in my area, you probably wouldn't get much done because my customers are 4,000sq ft - 13,000 sq ft. The majority of them being under 8,000 sq feet.Just not enough turning room for that thing I wouldn't think. I would rather push a 22" :)

But if you got some wide open propertied with no small gates or tight areas with fences, you might do okay. You're gonna have to take it slower on it to get a good cut though and I dont think it will look all that professional to be honest.

I see lots of guys in this area pulling lawn tractors behind them and I always wonder how it works out for them. Give it a try, cant hurt.

4. 1cooltreeguy

Give Up? This is funny - I took this in wal-mart parking lot tonite - this is what I am dealing with in this area. Guys riding around with rigs like this mowing grass for $15 a yard...LOL:confused:

5. 1cooltreeguy

I knew I could get someone to take me serious - Man - you are a nice guy....:laugh:

6. 1st Choice

1st Choice LawnSite Member

man can't get this bug off my screen lol great bug!!!

7. MowHouston

MowHouston LawnSite Bronze Member

Haha. The first time I saw it, I whacked my screen. I wonder how many people on here have tried to kill that thing :D

8. mybowtie

mybowtie LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

Tried squishin that little thing a number of times:cry:

9. 1st Choice

1st Choice LawnSite Member

even the wife thought the bu was kool great program

10. dura to the max

dura to the max LawnSite Silver Member
    from georgia

same here. lol:dizzy: