1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

How many LCO's /eployees are minorities?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tacoma200, May 22, 2007.

1. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Just wondering. Our county is so much more diverse than it was a few years ago. Just wondering how many minorities are LCO's or visit Lawsite for information? Does this ever cause you problems getting jobs? I for one am glad your here and would love to hear how your business is doing. How about you ladies, how many of you are out there? I know I accidentally call sheshovel a he when in fact she was a lady with almost 5,000 post. Hopefully I've never said anything to offend anyone else but it made me curious as to who is on Lawnsite. Like I said I'm glad to get to talk to all of you and especially when someone comments from Europe or our Aussie friends. Always interesting to get a different point of view. Hey now Audrey is a gal with a 35 hp Tiger so you got to respect that.
  2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I am a minority.....a white American male.
  3. KTO Enterprises

KTO Enterprises LawnSite Bronze Member

:laugh: Same here hahahaha
  4. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Oh, I was not offended, it happens.
  5. Mr Priceless

Mr Priceless LawnSite Senior Member

so true....*sighs*
  6. Mr Priceless

Mr Priceless LawnSite Senior Member

WOAH!:hammerhead: never knew sheshovel was a she until now....seemed too cocky for a woman- in a good way that is*trucewhiteflag*
  7. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Sad but true. This country is going down hill FAST.
  8. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

LOL you should live down here in TEXAS..... I be DAmmed if i learn spanish...

You'o Go'o cut'o the Grass'oo
  9. grassgoblin

grassgoblin LawnSite Member
    from Orlando

No matter what the politicians say or do WE ARE NOT GOING AWAY! Let's make the best of the situation and create a positive place for business for all of us.:usflag:
  10. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

I am sorry if I came across wrong. I dont mind at all as long as

1. The person speaks proper english
    2. They pay there taxes
    3. They dont shack 3 families in one house because everybody is working for next to nothing and they cant afford it unless a bunch of people all chip in.

Its the non english speaking people working for $6 an hour that ruins alot of things such as the lawn business. Around here you see nothing but truck loads of hispanics that barely speak any english doing lawns for $15 if its small and 1 acre lawns for $25 to $30. Its getting out of hand in this area.