How many mowing accounts have you added this year?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by thefed, Apr 8, 2008.

1. thefed

thefed LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

We've added 17 new accounts, and have plenty of outstanding bids. We've also sold about 100 yards of mulch installs

How about you?
  2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I just added 3 yesterday!!! That is like 4-5 more for this year, hopefully I might get some more:) I have added a good amount of mulch jobs though

TKLAWN LawnSite Member

Added 2 commercial and 2 residential. Season hasn't really starterd yet so it's looking good.
  4. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

I just added 8 in 3 days, waiting to hear from 1 commercial bid and 1 residential bid. I must have done something right this year.
    Thank ya Jesus.
  5. jaybird24

jaybird24 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

10 so far here, and large landscaping installs keep pouring in. I think what we are seeing is people becoming more discriminate about stuff and looking for quality, they want value for their dollar. Whether this is correct or not I don't know, just a theory.
  6. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

I agree, we have seen a huge increase in Large Installs. We have added about 15 new accounts since Feb, mostly hand picked, but I cut off about 40 people from last year to free up more time to do landscape installs and to stay on track with my contract with this builder. We are really not looking to add anymore accounts unless they are near where we already service, or they are paying top dollar for service. No more running all over town, my route is so tight, that on three days of the week, the truck stays parked in the same place all day. This has helped out tremendously with gas prices going up....
  7. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

Added 12 so far. The township i live in has also hired me to take care of 2 cemeteries, one is absolutley HUGE, paid by the hour and use their truck, trailer, weedeaters, 60" and 72" Super Z's. Finally, my dream has come true to quit my full time factory job!
  8. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

9. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

added 1 for sure, maybe 2 more
  10. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

8 so far. Gotta return a call from today about an estimate I did in the morning. Phone is ringing 3-5 times a day.