1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

How many new customers

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by willretire@40, Apr 2, 2005.

1. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

2. packerbacker

packerbacker LawnSite Bronze Member

More importantly how much new "income" have you added this year.

For me its over $15,000.
  3. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

money money money money money..........money!
    Like packerbacker said how much income did you add this year? It makes no difference if you added 10 new customers at $15.00 a cut, then if you added 5 new customers at $30.00/cut.
  4. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

i added about another 20 K in mowing lus extras. Looks good for this year.
  5. Jerry and Sons

Jerry and Sons LawnSite Member
    from Pa

About $8000 in just mowing plus quite a few one time mulch jobs. Starting of very well this year. especially since i have not mowed a yard yet!
  6. Jeff@SGLC.ca

Jeff@SGLC.ca LawnSite Senior Member

I've added $42,000 gross with 50 plus lawns through subcontract work.
  7. packerbacker

packerbacker LawnSite Bronze Member

The good thing is, Ive been working for a couple weeks now and the grass really hasnt shot up yet. Im hoping for a few more calls in the next couple weeks.
  8. traman

traman LawnSite Senior Member

two ,am being very picky on who i take on ,only going for people who will pay top dollar that the area will bare ,first words out of my mouth , are you looking for a cheep deal ,or great work cause am the most expensive guy your going to talk to . take it or leave it . like the boys from the east coast of Florida say ,work smarter not longer
  9. Eho

Eho LawnSite Member

Eight lawns is what I added...considering only half were weekly I d say I added about $5000- $ 6000 of income this year