how many of you break cdl laws.

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by deerewashed, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

Seriously? Really?

I can say I have one, but as far as you know, I could be a 15 YO girl sitting on SoBeach.

So does it really make a difference? Any and all of us could be lying.

Would you believe me if I told you I do have and have had one for I don't even remember how long?

I'd still like to hear the misinformation instead of someone just spouting out that it's wrong.

2. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

The fact is you can only copy and paste what you Google off the internet. Each state has it's own variances of the Federal rules so if you do not live in the same state as the person and you have no experience with th local authorities interpretation of the rules then aren't you posting so called misinformation. Fortunately in this section most of us who post regularly here have had enough interaction between us too know that we are actually hard working people with a business and are here trying to help each other grow or businesses in a positive manner. So we share or experiences in a somewhat helpful manner. So to add validity to your opinion it helps for people too know you. If you choose to fabricate an on line persona( which you are suggesting) then your opinion will just be dismissed as overtime most of us will realize what your true intent is. Too cause trouble and stroke your ego. Have a great day.

3. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

You too! :waving:

4. AWJ Services

from Ga

I was told if you argue with an idiot you have too stoop to his level and he will beat you with experience everytime!

You win! *trucewhiteflag*

5. Duffster

Duffster LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

No. You won. You drug him down to that level and beat with experience.

Wether or not you have a CDL doesn't mean jack sh1t here.

You got a CDL? Great. Want a cookie? I have one too. BFD.

I have seen you post a single lick of fact in this thread. Only disinformation.

6. Duffster

from Midwest

Jimmyjack I'd love to know what you think is wrong.

Junior, we are still waiting. :rolleyes:

7. AWJ Services

from Ga

You guys the Laurel and Hardy show?

Sorry did not know youy where His personal ?ut hugger!:rolleyes:

8. Duffster

from Midwest

He'd have to have some to hug. Which apparently is more then can be said for you. :waving:

9. jimmyjack

jimmyjack LawnSite Senior Member

I guess wrong was the wrong word for , maybe misinformation was a better fit.
    All I was trying to get at is when anytime someone asks a cdl related question you get people jumping in on it that don't have they're cdl but they'll tell you all about what they heard from a buddy ,or say something with out posting a link to where they got it......
    And yes each state can put they're own twist to the rule and regs of the cdl but for the most part they're the same , but people say what the state they live in rules are as if it's the only way the law is read , and every trooper reads it different

Hopefully I cleared up what I was getting at , I suck at putting my thoughts to the "page" :rolleyes:
    And because I asked anyone else , yes I have my class A and had since 99 but and as posted above good for me right , you'd have to take me on my word or I could be Bullsh!ting

10. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

100% legal as of yesterday...got my med card and everything fixed the guy found wrong on my truck.
    Posted via Mobile Device